Friday, November 16, 2012

Buttons, Buttons Everywhere- Challenge #6

Hi there!
Happy Friday!
Thank you all for playing along with us for challenge #5
We love stopping by your blogs and seeing your creations!

The winner picked by Random.org for the challenge #5 prize is:

#7. Marilyn

Congrats Marilyn!
please e-mail us with your mailing address so we can get your prize out to you.
(Winner has until November 28th to claim your prize or prize will be forfeited)

The design team picks for the "Top Cut" are:

#11. Jessica @ Paper Therapy
#15. Melanie Rozwood
&
#16. Susan Martin

Congrats Ladies!
Please feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog



Now onto our new challenge! Yay!
Welcome to Cut It Up Challenge #6-

"Buttons, Buttons Everywhere"

Did you know that today is National Button Day?
Create a project with at least two buttons to help celebrate
AND you must also include a Die-cut somewhere on your project.
The project can be a card, layout, 3-D item, altered item, etc.
The challenge will run from
 November 16th until November 28th (12pm EST).

Here is some Design Team Inspiration:
(click on each designer's name to be taken to their blog)

Evelyn


Jamie


Stacey


Anita


Brenda




Prize:
One lucky participant will win the following:
Random.org will choose the prize winner from ALL ELIGIBLE entries.
The Design Team will be picking their favorites for the "Top Cut" and those winners will receive a button to proudly display on their blog.
Challenge is open to any resident of the US and Canada.

Some friendly reminders about our challenges:
Project must follow the theme of the challenge AND include a die-cut
Only one entry per person.
You can read more about our rules on this post

Thanks for stopping by!
We look forward to seeing what you create :)
Link up your project here:

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 3!! I was so surprised this morning!! Thank you for all the hard work you put it in to have these challenges going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I won. When I looked at your blog this morning I was very surprised. Thank you. I sent you my mailing address. look forward to other challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I won!! Thank you, and congrats to the Top 3. I emailed my address to you. Looking forward to other challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another great challenge - it is an honor to join your challenge - the design team did a great job on their creations - have a great week! Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kimberly and Stacey - I have tried to send an email message 3 times this morning but it will not go through for some reason - I apologize for uploaded my second card - it was a mistake on my part thinking I had not entered when I had entered - I will do better in keep better records - please forgive me - I will double check the next time before uploading. Have a great week ~ Gail ~

    ReplyDelete