Welcome to Cut it Up Challenges Design Team Call!
We're looking for a few good crafters who love to craft using die cuts (manual or electronic) and of course, blog about it! Die cut machines, include but are not limited to:
Any other electronic or standard die cutting machines.
All craft levels are welcome to apply!
Submissions will be taken until midnight, EDT August 16th.
Successful applicants will be notified through e-mail by August 21st.
Term 5 Design Team will be announced August 28th.
First challenge for Term 5 designers is September 6th.
Sound like something you would love to be part of?
Please include in your application:
- Name and e-mail address
- Link to your blog
- List of current and past design teams (Design Team experience NOT required!)
- A photo of two different types of projects that you feel best showcase your style. (These could be a card and a layout, or a card and an altered item, etc., as long as they are two different types of projects.) These projects can be current or past projects.
- Tell us about yourself in a short paragraph explaining why you would like to be a part of this Design Team.
Please put "Design Team Call" in the subject line and send to:
Design Team requirements and info:
- Be an active craft blogger for a minimum of 6 months
- Be willing to complete a project - card, scrapbook layout, 3D project, etc. - twice a month.
- Post on the Cut it Up Facebook Fan page.
- Occasionally used stamped or digital images or samples from sponsors.
- Comment on challenge entries.
- The challenges will be every other Friday starting September 6, 2013.
- Can have more than one post on a Design Team posting day, just with a link at the top of other posts.
- This is a 3-month term from September 6th - November 29th.
What to expect from Cut it Up:
- Although this is not a paying gig, we can help spread the word about your crafting/cardmaking/scrapbooking awesomeness!!
- A Design Team button for your blog.
- A link on the Cut it Up Blog to your blog along with your Bio.
- All of the challenges will be given to you at the start of your 3-month term so that you have plenty of time to work on them whenever you have the chance.
- A private Facebook group for Design Team members only.
- Experience, inspiration, and the chance to be on an amazing team.
We can't wait to hear from you and are excited to add new members to our Design Team!
Good luck to everyone!!